Are you a foodie lover? Are you also fond of eating burgers and another kind of fast foods? What if we add a new touch with kidney beans in them? Yes, Ill give a fantabulous taste. We all know how kid beans are beneficial to health, and what role they play in enhancing the flavor, or quality of any food.
Let me tell you the basic reasons why you must try bean burger recipe;
Reasons why you should try Bean Burger Recipe
- The first important reason to consider this recipe is, its only 6 ingredient recipe and is not one of those recipes where you’re going to be slaving away in the kitchen.
- They are super healthy but don’t doubtfully dont taste healthy
- They don’t fall apart
- They are perfectly spiced and full of flavor
- Besides, this delicious recipe is gluten-free, oil-free, vegan, and amazingly, it is totally fat-free, making it best for diet conscious people
How to make it?
Ingredients to make 4 burgers
- Kidney beans (drained & rinsed) — 1 can (15 oz.)
- Ketchup 2 Tbsp.
- Yellow mustard 1 Tbsp.
- Garlic powder 1 Tsp
- Onion powder 1 Tsp
- Gluten-free quick oats 1/3 cup
- Heat oven to 400F, Prepare your baking sheet with parchment paper, keep it aside
- Now, mesh all kidney beans well in a mixing bowl, make sure no single bean is left
- Now, add the rest of ingredients and mix them well
- Separate blend into 4 measure up to bits, and move into balls with clean hands
- Place on arranged preparing sheet, and level with the palm of your hand
Prepare for 10 minutes, flip (painstakingly!), and heat for an additional 10 minutes on the opposite side